This monthly health at work newsletter includes lots of information about awareness campaigns, health advice, signposting to information and help, and topical things to do. Your tips, ideas and suggestions are always welcome so get in touch: email@example.com.
- Campaigns – National Cholesterol Month, Stoptober, National Working Life Week and Time to Change Ask Twice
- Shout Out! – Ultrahaptics and partners raise money for Parkinson’s UK
- New Mental Health at Work website launched in Bristol
- Physical activity – get dancing this month!
- Arthritis at work – how to manage in the workplace
- Recipes of the month – Veg Curry for a Crowd, Thai Salmon Red Curry, Apple Crumble Loaf
- Green and growing – jobs in the garden this month and floral workshops for you to try
- Resilient teams – how resilient is your team?
- Five myths about loneliness
- Flu vaccination – what you need to know about this year’s programme
- Learn something new – more free courses
- What’s on – some suggestions
Read the full edition October newsletter