Level 2 Community Sport Leaders Award
Free Level 2 Qualification
Tuesday May 22nd running for 9 Weeks 6-9pm excluding 29th May (Half term)
Bristol City Council Sport and Physical Activity Team
Community Sports Leadership Award. The Level 2 Award is a nationally recognised qualification that enables successful candidates to independently lead small groups of people in sport and recreational activities.
• Be qualified to independently lead small groups of people in sports activities.
• Nationally recognised Level 2
• A fun and practical qualification that focuses on leading rather than technical ability.
• Potential stepping stone into employment, further education or training.
• A good foundation to progress onto other Sports Leaders UK qualifications or National Governing Body awards.
• Develop generic leadership skills that will be vital in other areas of life
Hannah Moore Primary School , New Kingsley Road, St Philips, Bristol BS2 0LT
Who is the activity open to?
Is your activity/event for (beginners, mums, etc.)
Is booking required?
Yes Search ‘Sports Coaching Course’ on Eventbrite or email: Darron.email@example.com
Equipment or specific clothing needed:
Comfortable clothing and trainers
Skill level required
Activity costs after the initial offer: