Introduction to Sports Coaching Course
Lawrence Hill and Lawrence Weston
Thursday 17th May (Netham Park Pavilion)
Friday 1st June (Lawrence Weston Youth Centre)
Bristol City Council Sport and Physical activity Team
Introduction to Sport Coaching course. The course covers:
· Basic communication skills for leading a sporting activity
· Types of Motivation and the use of them in Sports activities
· Principles/practice in delivering a basic health/fitness session
· Lots of Fun Activities and Games that can be used for warm ups and adapted for sessions.
· How to adapt games and activities to target various abilities
· Planning, preparing and assisting a simple sporting activity
Netham Park Pavilion BS5 0RZ
Lawrence Weston Youth Centre BS11 0RX
Who is the activity open to?
Is your activity/event for (beginners, mums, etc.)
Is booking required?
Yes search ”Introduction to Sports Coaching’ on Eventbrite or email: Darron.email@example.com for a registration form
Equipment or specific clothing needed:
Comfortable clothing and trainers
Skill level required
Activity costs after the initial offer:
Free progression to Community Sports Leader Award Level 2 course
More Details & Contact: